Monday, January 14, 2008

The Pit

Ok so I've been reading this book "Get out of the Pit" by Beth Moore. Gotta tell you it's an AMAZING book. It's helping me so much !!

Also, I unloaded yesterday. Meaning I unloaded so much baggage yesterday at church. Gave it all to The One who is in control anyway. Why do I continue trying to do things myself thinking I can do a better job???? NO MORE !!! I feel so free today......THANK YOU LORD.

Pray for me on this journey of NO MORE BAGGAGE !!!

Love you all so much !!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so glad you got some release yesterday. Good book, that one! Great Truth!

Anonymous said...

Good news!! I love freeing moments.

Ok, so I'm going thru serious friend withdrawal!!! You, Tina & I MUST take a day and meet in Charleston!!!! I want to sit in a coffee shop and catch up with eachother!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love & miss you!

Tina said...

YES!YES!YES! ANYTIME!
I MISS YOU BOTH SOOOOO VERY MUCH!